Documents necessary for accommodation:
- The personal identity card (higher years – along with a confirmation of temporary residence in Hostel A or B ),
- The student identity card,
- A confirmation of payment of the security deposit in respect of potential destructions in the amount of the monthly hostel fee.
- Please provide the completed questionnaire when you check in: Covid 19 QUESTIONNAIRE
Bank account – where you have to pay a DEPOSIT
Uniwersytet Jagielloński Collegium Medicum
ul. Św. Anny 12
- BANK PEKAO SA : 38 1240 2294 1111 0010 3649 5008
IBAN: PL 38 1240 2294 1111 0010 3649 5008
In the “Title of operation” box, please enter:
- your surname, first name
- phrase: “KAUCJA”
Bank accounts – where you have to pay for a DORMITORY:
- Hostel A – Bank account number: 47 1240 2294 1111 0010 3649 4652
- Hostel B – Bank account number: 18 1240 2294 1111 0010 3649 4883
The Administration Office of the Hostel Complex informs that all amounts due for hostel accommodation must be paid to the bank account relevant to each hostel by the 10 th of each month.
Only permanent inhabitants can pay their hostel accommodation fee to the bank account.
In the “title” box, please enter your surname, first name and for the month, block and room number.
The cash office of a Hostel will accept only all fees for guest stays, interest, destructions etc.
Each inhabitant is obliged to read the following orders:
Please refer any doubts and questions to the administration office of the Hostel Complex.