Accommodation of students for the academic year 2021/2022 from 29/09/2021 Wednesday to 7/10/2021 Thursday from 8 AM to 6 PM Days from 2021/09/29 until 2021/10/01 are payable according to the price list.
Notice on accommodation in ZDS Prokocim 2021/2022: https://akademiki.cm.uj.edu.pl/pl/kwaterowanie/
Students of the School of Medicine in English who plan to arrive earlier than 2021/09/29 will be admitted to the Dormitory on the basis of a room reservation. Rooms are already allocated*.
The date and time of accommodation must be booked (in the accomodation time reservation system, even on the last day of accommodation, because you will already be residents). On the booked date, you should report to the administration to complete the formalities related to living in the Dormitory for the academic year.
You must voluntarily show your Covid-19 vaccination certificate and provide a Covid 19 QUESTIONNAIRE during accomodation.
* Due to the ongoing renovation in Dormitory B, students will be temporarily allocated rooms in Dormitory A.
Documents necessary for accommodation:
- The personal identity card (higher years – along with a confirmation of temporary residence in Hostel A or B ),
- The student identity card,
- A confirmation of payment of the security deposit in respect of potential destructions in the amount of the monthly hostel fee.
- Please provide the completed questionnaire when you check in: Covid 19 QUESTIONNAIRE
Bank account – where you have to pay a DEPOSIT
Uniwersytet Jagielloński Collegium Medicum
ul. Św. Anny 12
- BANK PEKAO SA : 38 1240 2294 1111 0010 3649 5008
IBAN: PL 38 1240 2294 1111 0010 3649 5008
In the “Title of operation” box, please enter:
- your surname, first name
- phrase: “KAUCJA”
Bank accounts – where you have to pay for a DORMITORY:
- Hostel A – Bank account number: 47 1240 2294 1111 0010 3649 4652
- Hostel B – Bank account number: 18 1240 2294 1111 0010 3649 4883
The Administration Office of the Dormitory Complex informs that all amounts due for Dormitory accommodation must be paid to the Dormitory bank account in which you live by the 10 th of each month.
Only permanent inhabitants can pay their hostel accommodation fee to the bank account.
In the “title” box, please enter your surname, first name and for the month, block and room number.
The cash office of a Hostel will accept only all fees for guest stays, interest, destructions etc.
Each inhabitant is obliged to read the following orders:
Please refer any doubts and questions to the administration office of the Hostel Complex.